Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Whimsical World Resurrected! "Lazarus" Blog Returns from Virtual Purgatory

Shreveport, La - If you are reading this, welcome back. Blogspot in its infinite wisdom disabled my blog. The culprits? Their robots whose job it is to seek out spam accounts and disable them . Now, if y ou are a child of the 80's like me, read the following sentence and tell me it doesn't sound ridiculous.

Robots disabled my blog because they thought it was spam.

If you read it literally, this is quite possibly the funniest sentence ever. I have visions of an actual robot (maybe like one from the Jetsons) wheeling around picking up blogs, popping them open, and if they look like the least bit like minced lunch meat, throwing them into a trashcan.

Now, if you were alive in 1948, the following sentence would translate awkwardly because you would not know what robots or blogs were and you would wonder what was wrong with spam, because after all it tastes pretty good.

I went through a circle of dead end emails about this and had lost all hope about getting my blog back when wah-la I checked it today and it showed up.

So Mom, John York, Emily, and all the others that asked me about it, you need not worry any more. I will try to get in the swing of things and return to my daily habits of blogging.

That's the story of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.net