Monday, July 31, 2006

Whimsical World Gets Eight Ska-Jillionth Visitor, Blogspot Servers Rendered Helpless

Waring, TX - I would like to send a thank you out to my good friend Jamie Wilson who pointed out to me (without using the word "moron" specifically) that you can get counters to place on the bottom of your blog rather easily. So, if you are really bored scroll down to the bottom of the page. I was allowed to start with a number so I started with 300. That was last Monday. Today, one week later I am proud to announce that more than 150 of you have visited The Whimsical World.

Yay!

So, if your cruel father or step-mother ever told you you don't count, this is evidence that directly disputes that claim. Please keep clicking and I'll keep counting.

That's the story of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.net