Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Whimsical World Hails Birth of Whimsical Sis! Hall Cackles Screams of Maniacal Laughter As His Creation Spawns New Life...Bu-wahahahahahahah!

Franklin, TN- I was informed by my older sister today that she has created her own blog because of a class she's taking in her masters program. Now, this would not be that big a deal if it weren't for the fact that her blog address is www.whimsicalsis.blogspot.com.

You heard me. Whimsical sis. It seems my sister is riding the wave of fame and prosperity I've found with the Whimsical World of Winston. (fame and prosperity?) If you find several spare moments check out her page. She has posted a picture of her ferocious Alaskan wolfhound named Daisy lounging on a pile of leaves. The fact that I said she is sitting ON a pile of leaves should be a hint as to the size of this dog.

I guess something like this was to be expected. Every successful sitcom has a spin-off and now the Whimsical World has one as well. Sweet.

That's the story of my life...

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

hey! you're sister goes to school down the highway from where i work... like only five or ten miles northwest of me

crazy!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Cool! It's definitely the BIG TIME when you have a spin-off. But you know, things like this can happen after you reach the 1,000 visitor mark! That's popularity, yes siree. :-)

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.net