Friday, January 19, 2007

Joke of the Day #4,253,139

Franklin, TN ~ I am proud to announce yet another feature here at The Whimsical World of Winston.

I am always looking for new and exciting ventures to keep you (the readers) coming back. So, I have created Joke of the Day. Jokes are like puppies. They are inherently fun to have around and they squeak when you step on them. Wait. That was completely wrong. Jokes NEVER squeak when you step on them. Anyway, the idea behind joke of the day is that there are many other people in the world with funnier, more insightful thoughts than I have. So, I will find those thoughts and share them with you. If I have one I will share it as well.

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereore, your joke of the day for January 19, 2007 is courtesy of Milton Berle:

"A man is hit by a car while crossing a Beverly Hills street. A woman rushes to him and cradles his head in her lap, asking, "Are you comfortable?" The man answers, "I make a nice living."

Ha! That's classic! I sincerely hope everyone shares laughter with at least one other person today!

That's the story of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.net